• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

GROW BATTLES Dinafem Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Ok i will be entering with dinafems quick kush seeing i used their quick critical for the last competition . I will post a put to germination pic by tomorrow . Or later today. She will be grown in a peat mix. Just wondering when is the finish date for this comp so I know when to begin flowering[emoji16].

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
It’s going to be the standard 3 months. So totally psyched you are in!!! :d5:

It’ll be my first time with photos. So when do we flip?

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Thats the issue with 3 months for photos . To be safe flip at 4 weeks or else risk not finishing. Not ideal they should make it 4 months for photos. The second leg should be finished by Sept or Oct.
It’s going to be the standard 3 months. So totally psyched you are in!!! :d5:

It’ll be my first time with photos. So when do we flip?

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
Thats the issue with 3 months for photos . To be safe flip at 4 weeks or else risk not finishing. Not ideal they should make it 4 months for photos. The second leg should be finished by Sept or Oct.

I might just flip 2 weeks later than that and picture day be darned!

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
Hi, and thanks for the warm welcome @davisgirl she certainly will be a delight I love amnesia haze, and this is my first time growing it myself so I'm pretty excited for this one.

I am keeping a journal on paper and grow diaries at the moment, I will be making one here on AFN just not had a moment to do it but as soon as I have i will post the link and tag you.

Grow light - Grow Northern Telos 0010 300w LED

Grow Space 4x4 tent

Nutrients - Dutch Pro Autoflower

Method and media - Dutch Pro coco professional, perlite and clay pebbles using a autopot system

Just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to join in the battle and wish all of you the best of luck :warrior: let the battle commence :d5::pass:View attachment 1052116

Excuse the sideways shot I will post straight pictures in future I just don't want to disturb her for another picture and didn't realise until I uploaded this one:pass:
Sounds like a great setup Azad, no worries about the picture! If you turn the camera sidewise or crop the photos it generally rights itself.

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
What is it they look for a live pic or dried bud pic?

You know what I’m not sure, I think a fully mature plant ready for the chop is ideal, but looks don’t change so much the last couple weeks anyway, I could be wrong?

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
What is it they look for a live pic or dried bud pic?

End photo is the whole plant with a card (like the germination pic) with code. So plant can still be growing, my crop of Mephisto that was in the lighting battle is behind and I am still flowering for probably 2 weeks or more longer!

The Quick strains are supposed to compete against autos, with the Critical flower time of 49 days and the Kush about 50-55. Growing in DWC I'll be good to flip at 3-4 weeks veg time I am hoping. But we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.