GROW BATTLES Dinafem Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
Really great growing guys! All these plants are beautiful no matter what the growing style and different challenges. It was a tough grow for a lot of people, the weather was no help. It was a pleasure growing these fine ladies out with you all, I had a lot of fun. I feel like since these are photos and a lot of grows are not done, that we can continue updating this thread when we choose? It’ll be fun to see these finish, so many awesome plants, and yours especially @faded187 , you’ve got some beauties!

Anyways, I see @Only1Sky , @MesaBoogie , and @Vlad The Inhaler are looking like the early favorites, gorgeous plants guys. :worship:

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted!
@davisgirl

Thanks for all your time effort and due diligence in his contest you did a lot of work I'm sure.
Great job [emoji12][emoji482]

I like the idea of continuing our grow journals here.
I've got Dinafem blueberry cookies and the Ocean Grown cookies and I'm also growing a second blueberry cookies that is growing in natural light and will not harvest until early October late September.

So with that being said
Update week 13
Dinafem Blueberry cookies

And the 2nd Blueberry cookies
Plus the Ocean Grown cookies

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
@davisgirl

Thanks for all your time effort and due diligence in his contest you did a lot of work I'm sure.
Great job [emoji12][emoji482]

I like the idea of continuing our grow journals here.
I've got Dinafem blueberry cookies and the Ocean Grown cookies and I'm also growing a second blueberry cookies that is growing in natural light and will not harvest until early October late September.

So with that being said
Update week 13
Dinafem Blueberry cookies

And the 2nd Blueberry cookies
Plus the Ocean Grown cookies
WOW! BEAUTIFUL! That is a sight to behold my friend. Oh, you must drop this in the Biggest Battle too. Have you submitted these to the social media thread? Truly awesome!

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
WOW! BEAUTIFUL! That is a sight to behold my friend. Oh, you must drop this in the Biggest Battle too. Have you submitted these to the social media thread? Truly awesome!
Thank you[emoji482]
It's been a bit of work this year.

No I haven't put it in the Biggest Battle.
Which or what social media site? I don't run on any social media site other than AFN.

Status
Not open for further replies.