1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Biggest GrowBattle 2019 Dinafem Grower of the Year 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. islandgrower

islandgrower "Fumus enim viriditas" CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Agreed better cautious than careless.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

2. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    Okay Brother. You guys let me know either way?

Maria Sanchez, faded187 and TheMongol like this.
  3. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    #dinafem Team HQ CLOSED please post weekly updates in the Big Battle thread.
    This thread will re-open for Final Poll.
    Thank You..and Good Luck..:amazon:

Maria Sanchez and TheMongol like this.
  4. AJrexxx

AJrexxx Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape, MBAP, Blackberry.
  5. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    You know..we are starting to see a pattern where seeds are getting Stopped going into Canada..and we've never had problems before..
    So..if any Canadian growers get customs problems..please let us know....so we can gather info..:headbang:

Ah.....:pass:..that Solved it then.......?

Maria Sanchez, Dudeski and TheMongol like this.
  6. Threadmark: jb_moviefan updates
    TheMongol

TheMongol Mongol Madness Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Lemon Haze
    02/10/19 Germ....

So my Fast Critical from DinaFem got here on Friday and I started it immediately, even though @TheMongol said we should start at the next leg. Despite this being a photo I'm confident I can get her done by polling, even if I only veg her 2 weeks. I assume I can still join late with this girl?
    [​IMG]
    I also started a DinaFem Critical+ Auto CBD on the 6th, so this should give a little side by side of auto vs photo with similar strains from the same breeder, hopefully in a similar time frame.

02/14/19

Dinafem week#2.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 11:25 AM
    Maria Sanchez and Dudeski like this.
  7. Threadmark: Mesaboogie updates
    TheMongol

TheMongol Mongol Madness Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Lemon Haze
    The Dina's have landed in Canada ! Pulled the seeds out of a cold mail box on Thursday (-45). Gave her a few hours to warm up and into some paper towel/zip lock bag a Dinafem Cheese XXL went. After a little confusion as to if she could be in this comp or not, here she is 1 hour old on the 9th. So if any of you wanted to know if your seedlings are safe in the mail in cold temps, well yes they are. Day 1, hour 1. Solo cup PH'd water to 6.5with Vitamin B sups.
    hour1.jpg

I didn't plant her deep enough so she still had her seed, I gave her a little helping hand with a toothpick. She didn't mind. She's just happy to be out of the cold under a autocob. Soil: Sunshine mix#4 blue label. Mixed in about 20ish% coco and a few handfuls of perlite. Light: Autocob Nutes: GH Flora Series, Optic foliar, big bud bloom booster, Calnesium, Jakes Vb1 (b1,b6 and b12 supplement), and Molasses. Climate: about 40-50% RH and 73-75 temps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.