• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

CocoHempster

@CocoHempster
Jun 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm in for this grow. Got a p300. Getting dailed in with it now. I'm also doing the Mephisto grow in September so as long as I can do both or get another light by then. I need more lights. Haha

I also have too many strains to choose from... Gonna be a tough decision like you all said earlier. Good luck all.

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
I'm pretty sure I'm in for this grow. Got a p300. Getting dailed in with it now. I'm also doing the Mephisto grow in September so as long as I can do both or get another light by then. I need more lights. Haha

I also have too many strains to choose from... Gonna be a tough decision like you all said earlier. Good luck all.
You can do both