• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

DinaMed Auto CBD

KonopCh

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I was thinking about CBD oil. I would love to make my own CBD oil, as if I import it, I must pay €€€ for it - and one small bottle doesn't last long.
As with all Dinafem strains, they all produce 100g+, so this will be good for some bigger bottle of my own CBD. :d5:

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
I was thinking about CBD oil. I would love to make my own CBD oil, as if I import it, I must pay €€€ for it - and one small bottle doesn't last long.
As with all Dinafem strains, they all produce 100g+, so this will be good for some bigger bottle of my own CBD. :d5:

Drop me a pm mate and I'll send some your way :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
to anybody who’s grown one what’s the yield u got off it.

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
to anybody who’s grown one what’s the yield u got off it.

Outdoor I got around 100g/plant in 6.5l pots. Indoors just under 3oz if memory serves 6 plants got just under 17oz which is about 79g per plant in 6l fabric pots and Remo nutrients + 1x 600w hps :bong:

Hope that helps My friend?

All the best

Mark..

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Outdoor I got around 100g/plant in 6.5l pots. Indoors just under 3oz if memory serves 6 plants got just under 17oz which is about 79g per plant in 6l fabric pots and Remo nutrients + 1x 600w hps :bong:

Hope that helps My friend?

All the best

Mark..
That is absolutely stellar news. After Christmas I’ll be hitting u up for some more strains.

68grasshopper

luvverly jubberly
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
strawberry cheese .og kush
@Dinafem-Mark ,when will there be a cbd strain available to the british market i.e under 0.2 thc ,so its legal,
its getting expensive buying it for the missus !!

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
@Dinafem-Mark ,when will there be a cbd strain available to the british market i.e under 0.2 thc ,so its legal,
its getting expensive buying it for the missus !!

We're working on it mate :thumbsup:

Technically there is strains available under 0.2% for the UK market that's "industrial hemp" like the flower being sold as CBD flower. It's come from hemp and not cannabis. I know there's not much difference but there is :thumbsup:

You could apply for a hemp licence inn the UK to grow legally?

I know it's not easy but can be done :thumbsup:

We are working backwards from cannabis to create ours not working with hemp if that makes sense?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

68grasshopper

luvverly jubberly
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
strawberry cheese .og kush
We're working on it mate :thumbsup:

Technically there is strains available under 0.2% for the UK market that's "industrial hemp" like the flower being sold as CBD flower. It's come from hemp and not cannabis. I know there's not much difference but there is :thumbsup:

You could apply for a hemp licence inn the UK to grow legally?

I know it's not easy but can be done :thumbsup:

We are working backwards from cannabis to create ours not working with hemp if that makes sense?

Mark..
thanks, i`ll wait until dinafem comes out with one so you know what you are growing ! kannabia does one that is 0.25 but its still not under 0.2, the missus gets paranoid about driving if over limit thc ,breaking the law etc.. strange when we`ve been growing for 25yrs :crying:thats not breaking the law in er book !!!!! strange breed women are. is there a time frame yet ?

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
thanks, i`ll wait until dinafem comes out with one so you know what you are growing ! kannabia does one that is 0.25 but its still not under 0.2, the missus gets paranoid about driving if over limit thc ,breaking the law etc.. strange when we`ve been growing for 25yrs :crying:thats not breaking the law in er book !!!!! strange breed women are. is there a time frame yet ?

Early 20:20 my friend :pass:

Not been an easy one to crack but were getting there :thumbsup:

Mark..