• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

DinaMed Auto CBD

mattskeee

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I was thinking about CBD oil. I would love to make my own CBD oil, as if I import it, I must pay €€€ for it - and one small bottle doesn't last long.
As with all Dinafem strains, they all produce 100g+, so this will be good for some bigger bottle of my own CBD. :d5:
I know I'm reviving an old thread here but this is exactly what I'm here for! Have you had success with these and making your oils?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

KonopCh

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I know I'm reviving an old thread here but this is exactly what I'm here for! Have you had success with these and making your oils?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
I made BHO, but yield was disaster. That plant didn't have enought crystals on her, average yield with other strains is 15-25%, but from her I get only 4-6% I think.

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
I made BHO, but yield was disaster. That plant didn't have enought crystals on her, average yield with other strains is 15-25%, but from her I get only 4-6% I think.

Have you tried other pure CBD strains for extraction or are you going of more traditional high THC strains?

With pure CBD the Crystal coverage is not as bountiful as other none "CBD" strains but we are still getting decent extraction results. Not 20-25% as we would expect but closer to 15-17%. So a slight decreases in pure CBD strains but nothing crazy :pass:

All the best

Mark..

68grasshopper

luvverly jubberly
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
strawberry cheese .og kush
mark, regarding the cbd strains under 0.2 thc , i asked before and you said early 2020......any updates on this ??
thanks

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
mark, regarding the cbd strains under 0.2 thc , i asked before and you said early 2020......any updates on this ??
thanks
At the moment the closest we are getting is from DinaMed mate but that's still above the 0.3% you require :pass:

We are working to get the THC count lower. Proving a tricky task but we will get there :thumbsup:

As soon as I know more I'll get a thread live :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..