Dinamed CBD Smoke Report

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Tricycleofdoom

Auto Warrior
Feb 21, 2016
SeedBank: Dinafem

Strain: Dinamed CBD

Did it autoflower?: Nope

Soil/hydro: Coco/Perlite 70/30

Nutes: Maxibloom, Calmag following Lucas Forumula

Light (kind and schedule): Mars 400 LED II (18/6 then 12/12)

From seed to harvest date: 99 days

Dry Yield: 35g

High/Effect Duration:

Remember Dinamed CBD is more medical than recreational....
First 2 minutes a gradual high builds up, but very very mild at that. After that it tapers off and is gone in 15 minutes; The CBD effect becomes noticeable during this transition. This lasts for about 4 hours. I would describe the CBD effect as zero impairment, head clearing, emotionally calming. For my anxiety (I tend worry and catastrophize a lot), it's like a reboot. I feel safe. My world (work, family whatever) feels safe. I feel capable of dealing with anything in a constructive manner.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

Looks good. Green and some orange. Sparkles :)

THE GROWTH: ****
Kinda bushy. I removed a few leaves every feeding. Stretch was about 100% after 2 weeks into flowering.

THE SMELL: ****
I like the smell. I'm not really a connoisseur, so I can't give a good description.

THE SMOKE:*****
Nice and smooth.

THE HIGH: ***
See 'High/Effect Duration' above.

Here's the Journal: http://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dinamed-cdb-25-1-my-first-photo-grow.61139/

Warmest Regards,
DooM

Last edited:

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:d5: -- nice review and report mate! --- yaaay! :yay: CBD reviews finally coming in,... Bud looks damn good too... :slap:

VitaMan

Look, there's the mothership!
Jan 2, 2017
Currently Smoking
Clean glass and a new whip :)
Hey DooM

Either I got a really freak pheno or a wrong seed, as I bought a single. I regularly use CBD with or without THC, and this is nothing like I expected.

The plant I grew was slow and the high totally stones me. I've been holding off my vape report but this is my fourth session over 2 weeks with this weed, and each time it has been powerfully Narcotic Spacey Sleepy Foggy indica. Obliterates pain completely and has lovely body sensations but also obliterates my head.

It reminds me strongly of an excellent strain I bought last year called Annihilator that was something like 17/7 THC/CBD and affected me in a similar hash-like manner.

This is good weed in a sense, but I was after a more subtle effect that would see me through times that I don't want to get wasted.

Last edited:

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Nov 26, 2015
www.dinafem.org
Hey DooM

Either I got a really freak pheno or a wrong seed, as I bought a single. I regularly use CBD with or without THC, and this is nothing like I expected.

The plant I grew was slow and the high totally stones me. I've been holding off my vape report but this is my fourth session over 2 weeks with this weed, and each time it has been powerfully Narcotic Spacey Sleepy Foggy indica. Obliterates pain completely and has lovely body sensations but also obliterates my head.

It reminds me strongly of an excellent strain I bought last year called Annihilator that was something like 17/7 THC/CBD and affected me in a similar hash-like manner.

This is good weed in a sense, but I was after a more subtle effect that would see me through times that I don't want to get wasted.

This is the total opposite to what I would expect from our DinaMed auto CBD. Due to the low THC count (0.5%) the high should be very minimal. Very interesting.

Did you do a diary mate that I could check out?

All the best

Mark..