• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

DIY Drying box

Romz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just dropping by to share a dry box I came up with. I was expecting to use the growbox for drying, but as I decided to chop one of my ladies, and I still have another one that is still finishing up, had to improvise a bit.

Basically used a spare mattress box, made some cuttings, a little ducting and attached it to the growbox´s intake fan, so it pushes air through the bottom opening (which has a net so no bugs get in there easily). Set some ropes on top to hang the branches, and a fan by the floor, just to add a bit of airflow. So far seems to be working nicely!

Attachments