• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Does anyone know about Dinafem or HSO?

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
crystal candy
I'm just curious if anyone has heard about these companies and their legal situation? Are they done? Will they be back? Any idea when?
no new news has surfaced that im aware of i doubt it will be any time soon unfortunately:shrug:

Hunter11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
no new news has surfaced that im aware of i doubt it will be any time soon unfortunately:shrug:
That's a shame... I have some auto seeds from both companies and I was thinking I should try growing them out and making my own fem seeds with them since I might not be able to order seeds from them for months, years, or possibly ever again. Was hoping I was wrong though.

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
crystal candy
That's a shame... I have some auto seeds from both companies and I was thinking I should try growing them out and making my own fem seeds with them since I might not be able to order seeds from them for months, years, or possibly ever again. Was hoping I was wrong though.
HSO is actually still running im not sure who is carrying there seeds now attitude seed bank would be a good place to look

Hunter11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I will look at attitude. I know seedsman is out of stock of both breeders gear.

smokeyfromau

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Attitude was excellent with their shipping 3 attempts 3rd was lucky, and they didnt want extra $ when I offered. I had trouble finding the seeds. They do have good stock back then so chances they stock HSO and Dinafem would be a chance

MasonJarOG

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Organic Cannabis
There is still some seed stick out but you have to hunt them down. Dinafem I’m not sure if they will make it back as dinafem. Every time I’ve checked around it’s not good news. HSO is in the same quandary as dinafem but I think HSC is really putting up the marketing so people get confused between the two who aren’t familiar and buy HSC. I think there is still stock out there but dwindling.

Hunter11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have a few of their seeds and I am thinking I should save them and order some sts and try to make my own seed stock with them instead of just growing them out.

MasonJarOG

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Organic Cannabis
I have a bunch from both orgs and would probably do the same as they were very good.