Dollar Tree Meets Wally World: Grow Meds On The Cheap

NateNobody

Auto Warrior
Apr 1, 2018
Currently Smoking
Critical+ 2.0, Bloody Skunk, 2Fast 2Vast
What's up, AFN? Haven't had time to do much online lately,
NateNobody! Where were you three months ago? This is some next level, Super Hero stuffs. I'm so broke that I can barely afford to pay attention some days. I just saved what felt like my life's savings getting my grow together over the last three months and here you come hitting me with some "right up your alley knowledge" and your plants would make me proud as punch to call my own. @StickMan sent me here and now I'll never leave. Great stuff Nate, you're a somebody in my book.

But now for a little real talk... There is no way in hell I can let my wife see this thread or it'll be my ass. So, you're going to have to be my dirty little secret.

What's up Growilla? Thanks for the kind words, brother, and thanks @StickMan. Sorry for the timing GG, just happen to see the OCC thread, and I am a former marine so I wanted to contribute to my brothers and sisters in all branches of the service, if it could possibly help provide them a way to manage their pain themselves.

On another subject, I haven't been able to post much lately, due to work, but I took a little time out to put together another tutorial that should help save TONS of $ on seeds. I am doing a quick cloning tutorial using just the basics. I am not sure what your level of skill is GG, but this is with photoperiod strains, of course, and really cuts down seed dependency. I am off to get started. :peace:

GrowillaGorilla

Auto Warrior
Apr 16, 2018
Currently Smoking
Amnesia Haze
You are most welcome, Nate. What a great tutorial it is. Especially to those that do not even get started because it may feel like it will exceed their monetary means.

Flash

Auto Warrior
Aug 1, 2015
Colorado
Currently Smoking
Dark Ghost Train
NateNobody! Where were you three months ago? This is some next level, Super Hero stuffs. I'm so broke that I can barely afford to pay attention some days. I just saved what felt like my life's savings getting my grow together over the last three months and here you come hitting me with some "right up your alley knowledge" and your plants would make me proud as punch to call my own. @StickMan sent me here and now I'll never leave. Great stuff Nate, you're a somebody in my book.

But now for a little real talk... There is no way in hell I can let my wife see this thread or it'll be my ass. So, you're going to have to be my dirty little secret.
Thats sounded s bit funnybunny! Hahaha!!!!

Need4Weed

Auto Warrior
Jan 16, 2015
Tennessee Valley
Currently Smoking
Double Grape, White Crack, Blue Tooth, Sweet N' Sour, Psychofruit, Purple Nuggets
Thanks for taking the time to put together this tutorial @NateNobody :slap:

Reactions: trippymike

AJrexxx

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Nov 23, 2016
Currently Smoking
Blueberry Cookies, Lemon Juice Express, OG Cookies
@NateNobody Great post :slap:. I wish I would of read this when I started. I bought so much extra junk (nutes, extra fans, gagets) that just sit in the junk box in the basement. The longer I am growing the simpler it gets if that makes sense.

Sorry for not finding this till now. I realize I am way late to this party.

Reactions: Dudeski