• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Done yet?

Jburner8011

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’ve got 2 night owl galaxy brains and a squanch stomper that look to me to be almost ready. By my records the 2 galaxy brains are 70 days from sprout. And the squanch stomper is 64. I usually let them go a bit longer than the suggested times which would mean another week or two for both before I chop them. But they look kind of done to me. They’ve slowed down on drinking water . Drinking about a gallon every 3 days or so. And seem to be done filling out. I took some photos of the flowers and after zooming in the trichomes are looking cloudy to me .can someone take a look and see what they think? Maybe I made a mistake in my records and they’re a little older than I thought. Thanks for looking . Hope everyone has a nice turkey day

Attachments

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Found a baggy of OG Kush CBD from 2020, Oh man....
I'd say you are right. Wait two more weeks and do check the trichomes bi-daily. Most would advice to wait until 10 - 20% amber. But I've noticed in the greenhouse that some strains don't amber up.

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
Looking good. Probably could go a bit longer. I would get a jewlers loop if you do not have one they are like 6 bucks on amazon makes it easier. I go more on cloudy than amber with a mixture of time measurement

I also do not always want couch lock so I will chop some strains a little early.

Like @AutoBobje said I have had a few strains that never amber so it is not always the best measurement either.

Jburner8011

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks for looking. I think I’m going to wait another week . I too do not like flower that just puts me to sleep so I’ll keep an eye out for those amber colored trichomes. I do make sure I grow at least one indica leaning strain for a family member who is going through radiation/ chemo so he can sleep but I’m more of a sativa lover myself.