• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Double grape isn’t very grapey?

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
I've searched for and bought a lot of souvenirs over the years, some simply for reputation, some because of a strains "reported" smell or flavor....
I've finally decided most claims are just merchandising terms used to create more sales and seldom reach an advertised result....but I remain hopeful even with some hyped breeders appear to be pushing out inconsistent strains by exaggerated claims .... I understand different phenos but does that actually explain some poor results?
Being a small grower, starting 3-5 plants per month, I'm always adjusting the que, of course based on previous grow results. Appears some of my collection is falling to a lower tier selection but I still love growing my weed and searching....
Just finished a ghost toof, double grape, northern cheese haze, 4 assed monkey.....if they weren't labeled, they were hard to differentiate in looks, smell or taste...all were good smoke but I do wish they'd actually be close to advertised.
We each get our different results no matter which strain we grow. But I honestly can't imagine that you couldn't differentiate between those strains you mentioned. I've grown each of them, and I can tell that each is different just by looking at the bud structure. I will admit that NCH had no aromas at all, for me. Kinda a disappointment, but that proves my point, lots of other people love NCH, I mean LOTS. It didn't do jack for me. LOL. Ended up turning it all into edibles. Made good ones, too. LOL