Welcome to the CannaZone
- May 17, 2019
- Reaction score
The short story is they didn't make it.. I'll give it another trySWEET FANG
Been dragging my feet about doing an update as I was hoping things would be going better before now.
4/20 I soaked seeds for 24 hrs in water w/ a little aloe juice. After I places in unbleached coffee filter with a little liquid from the jar. Folded filter up and placed in a baggy with end open. 48 hrs later 1 had 3/4" root and other 1/2". I dug out a small hole for each and filled it with COM(Coast of Maine) seed starter. Poked a hole with magic marker and added a little VAM. Placed seed with root down--no more corkscrewing please.
04/30 Day 9 Well, no corkscrewing but both girls have their helmets on hard. Today I can see just a lit opening-if I could somehow grip it I could prolly get a razor blade in there and pry it open but of course there's no way that will happen. If they aren't showing signs of releasing themselves by Sun, I may try adjusting a small pair of vise grips to the shell size, tighten it a 1/4 turn and cracking them.
Since I've got some sativas dragging their feet to finish, I may only have my shorty space to grow these out so I made up a shorty 2 space SIP. I'm using Coast of Maine Bar Harbor blend soil top dressed with 1/2” Composte, Worm Castings, ¼ cup Craft Blend, 1/8 cup Kashi, 19 grms dolomite, ½ cup alfalfa, ½ cup barly, 1 tbl azokashi, ¼ cup frass. To start the box out, I top watered with 3/4 gal of
and using the rest to water with a hand spray. I put a trash bag over the center area of the box to keep the top dressing moist and have a nice layer of mycelium growing under the barley straw
Yucca 1 ml Vam ¼ tsp fulllhumix 15 ml coco water 2 oz
All for now, D
View attachment 1312853View attachment 1312854View attachment 1312855