• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
Awsome bro I'm excited to see them it's gonna be interesting to see wat they look like

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
So I did a thing today that I found some info on.

if anyone wants to try and experiment with me I’d love it.

so basically the long and short of it is, instead of spraying your plants with Sts. You shoot em up. Yep that kind of shoot em up. Injecting sts or silver nitrate into the stem.

it seems as though it works and it may even work faster than spraying

Here are the two articles I found on it. One is an overgrow thread the other a scienctific study on some bean.

http://repository.ias.ac.in/26414/1/407.pdf

https://overgrow.com/t/an-easier-method-for-reversing-using-straight-silver-nitrate/22681/17
So i tried it today mixed up some sts and shot em up. You can see where the back pressure caused the sts to come back out of the stem. I jabbed em several times I am sure it got in there
2B785CBD-5461-4F8C-8EC6-A67210D7E565.jpeg

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Interesting!

So I did a thing today that I found some info on.

if anyone wants to try and experiment with me I’d love it.

so basically the long and short of it is, instead of spraying your plants with Sts. You shoot em up. Yep that kind of shoot em up. Injecting sts or silver nitrate into the stem.

it seems as though it works and it may even work faster than spraying

Here are the two articles I found on it. One is an overgrow thread the other a scienctific study on some bean.

http://repository.ias.ac.in/26414/1/407.pdf

https://overgrow.com/t/an-easier-method-for-reversing-using-straight-silver-nitrate/22681/17
So i tried it today mixed up some sts and shot em up. You can see where the back pressure caused the sts to come back out of the stem. I jabbed em several times I am sure it got in there View attachment 1368056

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Ummmmmmm so I checked on my male forges for the first time in a few days. What the actual fucccccccccck is this???? I have never seen a male that was stacked and looked like a female bud. I’ve confirmed with @FullDuplex this is something special. He nor I have ever seen a stacked male like this. Not really even in photo form. Closest I can think of is rocs mac5 male(it’s the last pic in the post)he used for his last breeding run. And this is even more stacked than that.

Attachments

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ummmmmmm so I checked on my male forges for the first time in a few days. What the actual fucccccccccck is this???? I have never seen a male that was stacked and looked like a female bud. I’ve confirmed with @FullDuplex this is something special. He nor I have ever seen a stacked male like this. Not really even in photo form. Closest I can think of is rocs mac5 male(it’s the last pic in the post)he used for his last breeding run. And this is even more stacked than that.
I have one that looks like that now. I started spraying a couple days too late or the hormone production of Sour Stomper is pretty high and she needs more frequent sprayings. She still formed buds that eventually formed tiny male parts, kinda like above. I'm trying to carry her out for any seeds to maturity

This was a little over two weeks ago. Buds are fully encrusted now. LOL!
IMG_20210829_081827119_HDR (2).jpg