• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Droopy leaves when light turns back on

Newbieaussie

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys, after some advise on why my plant might be drooping. They're autoflowers grown in coco, 20/4 light schedule. Here's a pic from when I woke up, after the lights been on all night just before it gets turned off.
received_506391389962011.jpeg

Then here's a pic from shortly after the off period, and this one is just droopy af. They've been watered but shes still drooping more than the others. Is it light related?
received_837247560024408.jpeg

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
Plants go to sleep in the dark and droop.some know its bedtime and droop an hour before light out :smokeit:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Newbieaussie

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Plants go to sleep in the dark and droop.some know its bedtime and droop an hour before light out :smokeit:
Keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks.
I don't water to run off, could it be nitrogen toxicity? should I be watering to run off everyday regardless of if it's drying or not?
I'm using canna a+b, should I stop using calmag if I'm using a+b, is that enough?

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
you need calmag in coco my friend also your girls look fine to me also from now on water to run off every time you feed them it stops lockouts ect also you dont need to feed them every single day lift you pots as you may get away with every 2 days just dont let your coco dry out completely your doing a great job dont worry

Newbieaussie

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks
you need calmag in coco my friend also your girls look fine to me also from now on water to run off every time you feed them it stops lockouts ect also you dont need to feed them every single day lift you pots as you may get away with every 2 days just dont let your coco dry out completely your doing a great job dont worry
Thanks for your reply.
I ended up doing a qtr dose of just a+b to run off and she picked up after a little while.

Attachments

Epicxr

Red eyez plzzz
Reaction score
I use coir and canna a & b myself as archie said some plants know when the lights are going out its not a toxicity or a deficiency its just nature.

Also remember canna a & b already contain calcium and magnesium so be careful with how much you feed as your girls will fry as i found out with one my own