• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Drying with the lights on

Sleeper143

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I’ve always dried my buds in the dark, in my tent, but with my current grow one of the plants is going to be ready a couple of weeks before the others.
I know I can dry in paper bags, but could you dry by hanging under the lights? People ‘sun dry’ their plants, so what harm could come to my harvest drying in a tent while the lights are on for the other plants?

Sleeper143

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
No bro you want to dry In Darkness. having lights on Can effect tasteflavours and terpene... What I would do is hang them in a box and place box in your tent
That’s what I thought, so why do people dry outside in the sun? Surely drying I a tent with the lights on is the same as hanging them out in the sun to dry?