Ducksfoot II : Return of the Clones!

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
AFN Gladiator
Dec 15, 2013
And my Ducks live on! Thought all my clones had died. My friend gave me some small plants to reveg. Meanwhile, I had a clone in my clone cab. Must have been in there 6 weeks. I kind of forgot about her as she looked very poorly. I gave up about a week ago but, I left her in the cab. She looked about dead, only a little green left. I said what the hell and watered her heavily as she was dried out! I checked today with the intent of tossing her. BUT...... I open the cab and there was a nice looking little clone! I'm exhausted been working all day on projects but I'll get pics in the morning.

WhOOOOOOOOOOOOooo! I have a momma plant!

tobe

I breed my seeds
Apr 8, 2013
www.autoflower.net
And my Ducks live on! Thought all my clones had died. My friend gave me some small plants to reveg. Meanwhile, I had a clone in my clone cab. Must have been in there 6 weeks. I kind of forgot about her as she looked very poorly. I gave up about a week ago but, I left her in the cab. She looked about dead, only a little green left. I said what the hell and watered her heavily as she was dried out! I checked today with the intent of tossing her. BUT...... I open the cab and there was a nice looking little clone! I'm exhausted been working all day on projects but I'll get pics in the morning.

WhOOOOOOOOOOOOooo! I have a momma plant!
Hey pop
Great you save a clone, good luck with your ducks.
cu tobe

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
AFN Gladiator
Dec 15, 2013
here are the pics! Been a busy few days. Anyway, she's growing like crazy now! I figure 2 more weeks till I can clone her. As Soon as I have several rooted clones, I'm going to put this one into flower, then STS a branch or 2.

ducksfoot pic1 -10-14-2016.jpg
ducksfoot pic2 -10-14-2016.jpg