Dudeski and the genius pipe

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
I'm going to enjoy this as much as growing! A genius developed this pipe, its amazing.

I will be adding more, I have lost my code, so I need to see what to do about registering.

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
That's my buddy getting the first hit. He really likes it , since he has used the same style pipe for 20 years this is a big change. My other buddy absolutely loves it! It burns cool, delivered a good toke, and is easy to handle.

I really like the fact the silver cover just drops in, this feature is so helpful!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:d5: :cooldance:Using your friends as guinea pigs is always a wise choice! :rofl: Glad you got to test as well my friend.... yeah, my old beater wood pipe is about 20yo as well, and tastes it too! :chef:

....didn't they send you an email with your karma code? You can call too,... I didn't see any official registration, like where you enter your serial #,...just the initial sign-up that gets you the K' code.... serial # is in the flyer that came with it,.... :pass:

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
:d5: :cooldance:Using your friends as guinea pigs is always a wise choice! :rofl: Glad you got to test as well my friend.... yeah, my old beater wood pipe is about 20yo as well, and tastes it too! :chef:

....didn't they send you an email with your karma code? You can call too,... I didn't see any official registration, like where you enter your serial #,...just the initial sign-up that gets you the K' code.... serial # is in the flyer that came with it,.... :pass:
Thanks, I found the package with all the information, just have to register. Benn gutting and remodeling a bathroom so I have done this yet.