• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Dudeski and the THC bomb

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash

Smorf

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I noticed that strains almost a year ago, but could not find any info or background on the breeder.

I threw the link out in LS, and was recommended to buy seeds from known breeders.

What is your opinions?
There was someone here at Afn (forget who right now) who recently grew the purple hulk auto from msnl, which is how i found out about it.
The plants he grew looked great so one day i want to try the auto gpd and auto purple hulk from msnl.
Other than that i have not seen any grows from msnl seeds
Edit: @Dr. Babnik found the thread https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/chaching-grows-purple-hulk-auto.56237/page-10#post-1362003

Last edited:

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
There was someone here at Afn (forget who right now) who recently grew the purple hulk auto from msnl, which is how i found out about it.
The plants he grew looked great so one day i want to try the auto gpd and auto purple hulk from msnl.
Other than that i have not seen any grows from msnl seeds
Edit: @Dr. Babnik found the thread https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/chaching-grows-purple-hulk-auto.56237/page-10#post-1362003
It was @chachinG who grew that one out of my memory serves me right!