Dudeski and the THC bomb

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Dudeski

Administrator
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Looking awesome buddy!! Dude if you can grow autos like this photos will be a snap. On the whole they are easier than autos.

Bomb is looking fantastic bud!
Bomb seeds will be on my MUST do list. Such a vigorous plant!

Thanks bud!

Reactions: G.Leave and Smorf

Grow_God_Q

Auto Warrior
Jan 30, 2017
I have the THC Bomb as auto and photo. Only grew one THC Bomb auto, but unfortunately, the molds took it all during drying.
I look forward to grow it again, and hopefully be able smoke it.
Currently I have 4 Bomb Seeds Atomic (photo) indoors and will plant a big one outside sometime in May. In the garden, I will compete with @912GreenSkell and @Waira. That will be fun!

Do you ever do photos, @Dudeski? If so, Granddady Purple is a very plesant smoke and Atomic performs very well so far.
Dr. B, ive been searching for a good grand daddy purple (my favorite strain)...... any suggestiions? where to get it??

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
AFN Gladiator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash

Grow_God_Q

Auto Warrior
Jan 30, 2017

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
AFN Admin
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
I checked out the site... looks good.. and I forgot to mention that I do only want autos.... man looks like I'm SOL... guess I will just create a GDP auto strain and sell it... lol
I have seeds that are a blue dream x GDP crops called purple dream but they are photos I will be growing them soon

Grow_God_Q

Auto Warrior
Jan 30, 2017
I have seeds that are a blue dream x GDP crops called purple dream but they are photos I will be growing them soon
sounds pretty amazing.. if u do a journal on it please tag me i will for sure follow that one.:pass: