• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Duggy

Berries of Blue
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Oct 8, 2012
logo.png
165.jpg

24th Sept germinated 2 x Northern Lights Auto from Female Seeds.
One quickly produced a tap root and was potted to a small pot around 1L where she will remain for a week prior to planting into a 15L Autopot. Nutrients will be Biotabs line. Currently under 100w Spectrum King LED. Big thanks to @gennaro-fs
Pics Day 1...
20170929_100412.jpg
20170929_100405.jpg

Duggy

Berries of Blue
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Oct 8, 2012
Day 38...need to retake pics as they were terrible.. NL took off growth wise and had her main stem supercropped. For the first time I've had a plant respond poorly to supercropping, the tip simply died. Its possible the break was too severe. A few other branches are now growing upward strongly. Some CalMag deficiency present under LED but I don't have any product for now. She has had a third Biotab added to the pot and had a recent feed of Orgatrex at 5ml/L and tonight some BioPK at 8ml/L.
I'll get some pics soon..