• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

DWC beginner

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first try at DWC. From my perspective , it is stunning and hasn’t given me any problems. Just wanted to put it out there and see what you guys think, am I missing anything? Anything I should be doing differently? Open to any and all advice, Thanks in advance!

Attachments

CannabisMingus

Forget the failures. Keep the lessons. –Dalai Lama
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Toof Decay
:welcome: to AFN. Looks good to me. What strain are you running?

Bill.de.Cat

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first try at DWC. From my perspective , it is stunning and hasn’t given me any problems. Just wanted to put it out there and see what you guys think, am I missing anything? Anything I should be doing differently? Open to any and all advice, Thanks in advance!
That's a nice root mass

CannabisMingus

Forget the failures. Keep the lessons. –Dalai Lama
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Toof Decay
Keep on doing what you're doing. DWC got much more successful for me when I got better at pH and VPD management. HTH, FWIW, IMHO, YMMV. etc