Early harvest half of 1 cola?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Curing Discussion' started by Hypathetical Gardener, May 17, 2018.

1. Hypathetical Gardener

Hypathetical Gardener Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Long time reader and first time poster. I am unfortunately in a prohibition state so all questions i ask are soley for knowledge for the future when the laws change.

Ive seen all over that one can harvest the main cola first and drop the lights. IF i was using a low intensity/ low penetrating cheap led and was 4 to 5 weeks in flower, could i harvest just the top half of the main cola (making it level with the remaining canopy) and drop the lights? Its looking like the first 3 to 4 inches are about 75% red/ 25% white while the other half is almost all white as well as all the secondaries. Ive looked everywhere and havent seen this answered.

2. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven Via Coco Loco/Rice Hulls

Many growers stagger their harvests. It's fine. 75% red trichomes is going to be a couch-lock type high. All cloudy would be less couch-lock high. Depends on the type high you desire.

Hypathetical Gardener likes this.
  3. Hypathetical Gardener

Hypathetical Gardener Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Thanks!!. I may have seen that hypathetical plant spit out some new whites sooo im thinkin its still packing on. As i wont be buying anymore after cure i really need to harvest for yield. But i intend to stagger the harvest for 3 times. Forst with either half the main or just the main. Then the secondaries. Then the larf that im letting go a few weeks to hopefully seed itself. Just testing an unstated theory i have about hermies and autoflowers.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk