Eatstone 1st grow. White Widow, Autopots,Coco,Fotop 800+LED,2x4 tent

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Eatstone

Auto Warrior
Jan 8, 2019
Im a new grower from Canada. Trying to keep things simple to start. Autopots w/ coco and 2” hydroton on bottom, GH Floro nutes + calmag. 2x4 gorilla tent, 6” smart fan, small humidifier,and Mejiu Fotop 800+ 1’x3’ 320w led with dimmer 18/6-12/12 timer. Seeds are from true north seed bank, Canuk seeds-White Widow photo’s. I’m going to try for 3 plants, I think it’ll be tight fit, but gonna scrog it to hopefully balance the canopy.

Garage_Grower

Baked.
Dec 2, 2018
Alberta, Canada
Subbed up, I got a few Canuk seeds sitting around for a rainy day, curious how they turn Out for ya!

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Reactions: Time

Eatstone

Auto Warrior
Jan 8, 2019
So... I’ve been busy and haven’t done any postings. Things are going well. I’m 1 week in to bloom. Plant one, has been bulletproof. 2 and 3 have struggled on and off. Define different geno than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I quit using the Lucas formula as it was too much nute strength. This is basically last 5 weeks from my original post. 1 and 3 are doing well, middle one is lagging. My tent is full!

Attachments

Eatstone

Auto Warrior
Jan 8, 2019
Best viewed sideways on a phone

GH Nutes for the last 3 weeks
7.5 ml calmag
10ml Micro
10ml Bloom
5ml terpinator

Eatstone

Auto Warrior
Jan 8, 2019
Been fighting yellowed tips and necrosis I believe, brown spots on plants 2/3. Pull the spotted leaves as soon as I’ve noticed them. I seem to be past the spotting now. Stripped the lower third of growth off the plants with 2 weeks of veg left (8 weeks vegged). Removed more fan leaves 2 days ago to allow more light through the canopy. That’s a n my last picture posted.