1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow  New Grower  Photoperiod Grow Eatstone 1st grow. White Widow, Autopots,Coco,Fotop 800+LED,2x4 tent

Discussion in 'New Growers Grow Journals' started by Eatstone, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Eatstone

Eatstone Auto Warrior

Im a new grower from Canada. Trying to keep things simple to start. Autopots w/ coco and 2” hydroton on bottom, GH Floro nutes + calmag. 2x4 gorilla tent, 6” smart fan, small humidifier,and Mejiu Fotop 800+ 1’x3’ 320w led with dimmer 18/6-12/12 timer. Seeds are from true north seed bank, Canuk seeds-White Widow photo’s. I’m going to try for 3 plants, I think it’ll be tight fit, but gonna scrog it to hopefully balance the canopy.

2. Eatstone

Eatstone Auto Warrior

From seed

Attached Files:

archie gemmill likes this.
  3. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

nice set up :thumbsup:
    good luck n keep er lit
    :pighug:

Time likes this.
  4. Garage_Grower

Garage_Grower Baked.

Subbed up, I got a few Canuk seeds sitting around for a rainy day, curious how they turn Out for ya!

Easy smoking!

Time likes this.
  5. Eatstone

Eatstone Auto Warrior

So... I’ve been busy and haven’t done any postings. Things are going well. I’m 1 week in to bloom. Plant one, has been bulletproof. 2 and 3 have struggled on and off. Define different geno than #1. I quit using the Lucas formula as it was too much nute strength. This is basically last 5 weeks from my original post. 1 and 3 are doing well, middle one is lagging. My tent is full!

Attached Files:

6. Eatstone

Eatstone Auto Warrior

Best viewed sideways on a phone

GH Nutes for the last 3 weeks
    7.5 ml calmag
    10ml Micro
    10ml Bloom
    5ml terpinator

7. Eatstone

Eatstone Auto Warrior

Been fighting yellowed tips and necrosis I believe, brown spots on plants 2/3. Pull the spotted leaves as soon as I’ve noticed them. I seem to be past the spotting now. Stripped the lower third of growth off the plants with 2 weeks of veg left (8 weeks vegged). Removed more fan leaves 2 days ago to allow more light through the canopy. That’s a n my last picture posted.