ECO98 grow light

• The state of AFN
  • Congradulations to @Padawan1972 the Bad Santa Winner, @Garage_Grower is second and @Machamillion is third.

• Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic- Please vote!

Mars Hydro

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
It is great light so far IAM debating on getting more of them IAM impressed. I also finding out we do not need the unmol I think that is how they spell it. The last plant I great under it I moved the light every 12 hours to one side then the other side but hey it worked. I will take some update pictures right now as a matter of fact.

Dudeski

Administrator
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Looks great! What distance are you keeping?

Reactions: F.N. and Dabber

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
Heck no I have another 8x8x6.5 tent from Mars to fill up. IAM just giving them a break untill I figure shit out bro. I have to much invested

Reactions: Dabber and Dudeski

Banjacked

Auto Warrior
Oct 25, 2017
I need a dam tape measure. I will buy a new one and let you know exact hieght. About 12 to 15 inches not to sure.
Normal human thumb length, tip to knuckle on hand, is around 5cm or 2", so unless you're a deformed freak who should be on the modern day Coney Island Freak Show called the TLC channel you'll get a fairly accurate estimate just by counting how many "thumbs" there are between the plant and the light.

Reactions: F.N.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
I took the plastic cover off. There is a difference and it is disbursing heat better. You can feel the heat all though very little the plastic was warm to the touch. I think I upped it efficiency a bit.

Reactions: Dudeski
Mars Hydro