1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

Elite garden nutrients

Discussion in 'Elite Nutrients' started by Discretepete2676, Oct 18, 2016.

1. budelee

budelee Only you can prevent joint run!!!! Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Currently Smoking:
    Im on pot restriction today...
    The current batch has been cut and will be drying.. As far as the testing of the Elite Line goes, the Offical Test is now complete, I will continue to update and document but i am in between groes at the mo...

2. LORD STATiiK

LORD STATiiK Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    JRIP Shatter
    So is there an official feed chart for autos now?

budelee likes this.
  3. Jack Flash

Jack Flash Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    N/A
    Just ran across this post for the first time and am hoping someone can help me diagnose my issue.

Been growing a lowryder auto in coco coir with cloth pots for some time now. Have been using Elite Nutrient this go around at full strength and for some reason I'm getting limited bud growth. Thumb sized maybe a little larger but not much.

I'm wondering what I'm missing as the plant has been healthy and working well. Lockout?

Attached Files:

budelee and Discretepete2676 like this.
  4. Discretepete2676

Discretepete2676 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Can we get a couple more pics? Is she dense as all get out?

budelee likes this.
  5. Jack Flash

Jack Flash Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    N/A
    Anytime I try new nutes I always just let the plant grow as it wants. No LST, topping, etc... a little defoliantion but beyond that it's just a test plant.

Again, small bud growth which isn't normal for this strain. Seems from the reading my ppm may have been to high. Thinking lockout but figured consensus may give me directions to look.

Attached Files:

budelee and goodgrace87 like this.
  6. Phil Dunphy

Phil Dunphy Welcome to the CannaZone

We just got back from a trip to Colorado, and we noticed that quite a few of the growers that provide the dispensaries are using Elite nutrients. I've been using Biobizz but would like to try Elite. Is there any place that has their sampler pack available? We have a small space, and $271 is a lot to invest just to try it out.

budelee and stedimed like this.
  7. Phil Dunphy

Phil Dunphy Welcome to the CannaZone

If anyone else is interested. Elite has their sampler pack available again, I just placed my order.

stedimed likes this.