End of the summer Bang!- C4

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Rate my journal

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSpacePope

Badge Hunter
Feb 16, 2013
Alright while im working on the video and the final girl is off and drying. how about

We weigh in the first two.

Plant 1 the first girl to get chopped comming in at: @62% rh stable for 24hrs 216.6g
20161128_204116.jpg

Plant number two the Foxy Mutant a lil less but similar in size to the other. 210g
20161128_204949.jpg

Purple People Eater is still drying but we have just shy of a Elbow for 2 and I think the last is gonna do a LB by herself. we shall find out in 5 days!

Stay tuned guys, @FastBuds @TaNg

Last edited:

TheSpacePope

Badge Hunter
Feb 16, 2013
Now that's an impressive grow!

:slap:

:love:
Thanks Maria, I really pulled out the stops on this one. But this is really just a preview of more things to come in 2017. Cuz Im adding more light, to run a Light Dome and see what monsters pour out of the Factory! lol

-Thanks for checking out the grow,

The SpacePope

Reactions: Exotic Flower