1. CONGRATULATIONS to High'n'Dry for Winning the Mars Hydro competition..winning a TS1000 panel. Well Done...Show us what you can Do with it. Thank you Mars Hydro Tina for the competition and prizes. Much Appreciated
    Dismiss Notice
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to Man'0'Green and Frogster who Won Mars Hydro sweat shirts in the MarsHydroTina competition. Thank you to everyone taking part
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow EoF Does Organics

Discussion in 'Organic Growing' started by Eyes on Fire, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

Well After a bit of a Break I thought I would slide back around and post some Stuff.had TOOO much crap hitting all at once.SO,I went the way of the dodo for a bit.And on to more fun stuff..Plants, soil and Herbals and Music. Literally my Life...

I grew some Meph Gear as per usual(still need to contact him) and it came out nice. And these are the components I have used and will use here shortly mixing upwards of four batches.3 minimum I think.But ill get two started in a week or less.Coconut Oil caps as usual and cookies.But no cookie pics.But I have a rather large harvest coming up in a few weeks or so.Sooo,ill be busy there but will post some stuff.But Soil mixing,simple flower and plant care is what ill be touching on. But overall its good to be back and Thanks!

010.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 017.JPG 020.JPG 022.JPG 024.JPG 026.JPG 033.JPG 034.JPG 035.JPG 036.JPG 037.JPG 038.JPG

Tags:
  2. KIS

KIS Welcome to the CannaZone

Looking good!!!!

dankstyle J, hairyman, robbio and 4 others like this.
  3. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

4. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

Thank you Kind Sir @KIS :)

dankstyle J, hairyman, robbio and 3 others like this.
  5. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

6. Jraven

Jraven going where the wind don't blow so strange

Currently Smoking:
    Fresh harvest DP Blueberry auto, DP White Widow CBD
    Good to see a new grow getting under way here, I am leaning towards trying KIS for next years grow [or this winter if I get to do that]
    I see you haven't been slacking off on the growing hehe, the plants look great. Some crazy frost on some of those, I grew a couple double grape here that had lots of trichs even with the cruddy conditions lol:biggrin:

dankstyle J, hairyman, robbio and 4 others like this.
  7. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

I would Highly Recommend the KIS buy.even the square yard pack.thats new.all you should need really is a flower booster possibly for larger rooted plants.you could add it when you mix it.or per pot with said amount of granules or whatever you decide on for larger strains.Small hassle to do it per pot, buuut,its helpful.

i'll Never stop growing..i'll always be doing something in the background.LOL it does feel good to be back.But I needed that break.or I was going to freakout.Life sucks sometimes.lol

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  8. Jraven

Jraven going where the wind don't blow so strange

Currently Smoking:
    Fresh harvest DP Blueberry auto, DP White Widow CBD
    Sounds good. I need to get closer to water only. Things are just too hectic with the growing and fishing to give a lot of individual care. Only got to make tea once during the summer so had some deficiencies . Going to go to bigger( >7gallon) pots and fewer plants too.

9. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

Yeah thats often a winner there man. more available foods for the plant.Works or a fat heavy top coating well broken down with a water with mammoth or so. does a body good LOL

dankstyle J, hairyman, robbio and 3 others like this.
  10. hecno

hecno Worm Hunter . Staff Member Global Moderator

i have done this . down to 2 or 3 plants and i am getting better yields , more than enough to last till next harvest . 16 1/2 onces [3 plants ] dry last patch . :thumbsup: