• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Equipment review and recommendations thread

Ryno_nuggs

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I was thinking we should have a grow room equipment section. Inside the section have different tools we utilize day to day. Post recommendations, reviews and examples of results.

Threads such as: water ph meters and recommendations, ppm meter recs/or EC meters, maybe a ppm meter vs EC meter thread,, soils ph meters and recs, heaters for tents and recs, tent fans and recs, controllers to control humidity/temps, exhaust fans and systems, scales w/recs, humidifier/ humidifier, ac units.. and so on.

Perhaps I missed all this stuff, but it would be a valuable section for newbies. I am pretty new myself and think all this info grouped together would be awesome!!

If anyone else can think of any other tools/ instruments please add to the list!

Grow and smoke it up guys!! I hope we can get this thing rolling!
:drunks: :pass::shooty:

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
This thread should be in one of these here:

ScreenHunter_311 Dec. 04 22.20.jpg