• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

error notification?

jaspercane

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Moonrocks
Im getting these every few minutes. Something on my end or something on the website end?
2021-04-12.png

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Im getting these every few minutes. Something on my end or something on the website end?
View attachment 1306670
if ur on a pc, u could try clearing ur cache...refreshing the page also makez it go away...otherwize, it'z been noted back in staff that the site most likely needz a reboot (shiverz :eek1: ) ...however, such a task is def no walk in the park, lol, and the techie that uzually duz it recently had hand surgery, so...jus hang tuff & we'll get it taken care of as soon as we're able :thumbsup: ppp

elcoloan

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
VAPING: Deez Nugs, 24Caratx3BOG, Black D.O.G., amazingly-tasty-unkown-strain
I was having the same prob earlier today but nothing of it now during the afternoon.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
:toke: Admin knows folks,... the site is due for an update and reboot, not done yet so it may be a bit buggy 'til then,....

elcoloan

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
VAPING: Deez Nugs, 24Caratx3BOG, Black D.O.G., amazingly-tasty-unkown-strain
:toke: Admin knows folks,... the site is due for an update and reboot, not done yet so it may be a bit buggy 'til then,....
In case it's useful, i keep getting the error notifications but only while I'm doing other networking stuff, especially heavy things (downloading files, streaming videos, or the such.) But if it's only AFN that i have open in my computer, it all good.