Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
LSD/WEDDING CAKE
thats pretty cool how many GB did 12hrs take up ?

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
A bit over 1GB. The source pictures are 4000x3000 and timelapse was made in UHD.
Now I'm wondering if youtube is the right place for me. If someone has a safer/better solution please feel free to let me know ;)
I uploaded a vid about a week ago, current condition of my 4x4... YT gave me a strike, and age restricted it...

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I uploaded a vid about a week ago, current condition of my 4x4... YT gave me a strike, and age restricted it...
I did set it as not made for children, but when you age restrict it you can't view it on the forum...So I guess we'll see in a couple of days if they find it offensive enough to remove...

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
I did set it as not made for children, but when you age restrict it you can't view it on the forum...So I guess we'll see in a couple of days if they find it offensive enough to remove...
That's what I did! They tagged it within minutes and I got an email. Telling me how naughty i had been, and to hold out my hands to be wacked by the nun.

F'-em'

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Have you guys tried Vimeo? Unless their terms have changed, we e-mailed them awhile back when we had a paid account with them about cannabis and they gave us the green light all around. I thiiiiiink they still have a free version of it?

AutoDevil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Currently Smoking
LEMON sherbert
I have a CCTV setup in my tent recording MP4. Popped her in around Day 30 and I've just chopped a girl down on Day 77
Got an app to Hyperlapse the footage on my laptop but waiting for my Northern Lights to finish as she's a monster.
Hopefully be able to squeeze it all onto one video but I'll post on here if I manage to suss it out. Got a 512Gb in there so should be rosey.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Screenshot_20210402-153658_Victure Home.jpg