• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Explain tric colour please

Proph

Regenerative Organic Grower
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Could you please help me identify if the trics are ready and what colour the currently are , below are two pics Gsc and Walter white it should say on the picture
Pic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] looks to be about 15-20% cloudy. Pic [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] looks more like 40% cloudy. Just zoom in on the pics. That's what I did. The trichrome stems/heads that you can see through are the clear ones. The ones that look white or milky are the cloudy ones. I didn't see any amber. And try to look at the trichomes that are on the actual buds, not the ones on the leaves. The trichomes on the leaves will mature much faster than the trichomes on the bud itself.

Seed collector

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thank you , how long will I have to keep the picture 2 under feed u think and how far am I from harvest.