1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

FAIRLYNEW DOES REMO NUTRIENTS test for CANNZONE

Discussion in 'Remo Nutrients' started by Fairlynew, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Slater

Slater Go get some from your mother, man. Auto Warriors

MoreBerry and Root like this.
  2. RemoNutrients

RemoNutrients Hydroponic Nutrient Company

We did a promo video for the Light of Zion on our Youtube channel and you wouldn't believe the hate we got as a result of promoting Israeli tech. Truth be told, it's a fricken amazing light. I never grow more than 2 plants at any given time and for the 135 watts, you get a ton of quality lighting. Problem is their price point but it's still a good light.

Slater and Fairlynew like this.
  3. Fairlynew

Fairlynew Senior Stoner Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Israel is at the fore front of medical use they are more liberal than most countries. It only makes sense they would have state of the art lighting. That is sad about the haters.

Slater likes this.
  4. Slater

Slater Go get some from your mother, man. Auto Warriors

Ha har and there's me thinking it was just and awesome biblical power name not the fact its made in Isreal... der read the posts more closely Slater. Going to check the vid out, get me a remo fix over the morning coffee.

5. IceWater421

IceWater421 IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )

Currently Smoking:
    Blackberry Kush
    :slap: Dude that was an awesome grow ! Congrats making me want to give Remo nutrients a run .

6. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower

This journal is helping me make my decisions. Price Is reasonable. Having worked the calculator yet but I'm sure the 1L kit would get me through a few plants. @Fairlynew u used the 4L kit for 23 plants.