• Poll closed .

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
WOW nice haul bro Mine felt heavy I can tell you that much. Her sister plant was a nice haul she is drying as I type the latter of the two I grew was definitely bigger but same structure and smell over all
IMG_2224.JPG

millertm

Auto Warrior
Jan 28, 2016
WOW nice haul bro Mine felt heavy I can tell you that much. Her sister plant was a nice haul she is drying as I type the latter of the two I grew was definitely bigger but same structure and smell over allView attachment 553300
Nice bike, I could see it better if someone moved that plant. Ha, great pull, awesome plant.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
I did not weigh her my man. I filled two of the biggest mason jars you can buy. I will get some scales coming up just to answer that question and start and give the weight of my plants for those who want to know. In the last year I have noticed an explosion of wicked auto growers on this site simple as that. 100 gram plants are normal LOL

Oct 11, 2014
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Yep 100 gramers seem to be all over the place now, I am still trying to explore the true yield potential of some of the Dutch Passion Auto strains, I think they can get even bigger than the 1000gramer @Mr ganjamoto grew a couple years ago. The game has truly changed just for the simple fact that I can give these babies 24 hours of light so they can photosynthesize throughout the whole grow, and I don't have to worry about light leaks and all of the other stuff that comes along with photos. Here is a link to what I am thinking of doing for my next grow here in a couple of months when I am back in CO. I really want to see how big an auto can get when you take all of the environmental variables and max them out :)