• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Fantastic FASTBUDZ

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
Shame on you, you should be working harder 37 hours a day to please us.....:devil:
It seems like that's what am all ready doing :pass: no rest for the wicked ehh hope all is well Ur end I'll catch up on Ur thread end of the week and try get this fastbudz catalogue grow thread up and going .I spent a long time downloading over 100 photos from my old grows I'll try get them uploaded too
Grow good
THC

Fast Buds Heather

Top Shelf American Autoflowering Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
2fast4buds.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Banana Auto
Something went wrong with my fast bud order, and when I went to the checkout and paid I realised they weren’t the seeds I ordered. I’ve heard nothing back in over 24 hours now.
I will send you a direct message here and help contact our customer service for you. Sorry for any inconvenience!

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
Fast budz stardawg and forbidden runtz
SEEDLINGS
ammo haze
Wedding cheese cake
Purple punch all 1 week
And Cali snow is 2 weeks