• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Outdoor Grow Fast buds gelato

gelato auto

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
First time orgainic grower here . Looking for some feedback.
Autoflowers
9 days since seeds went in the jiffy pellets
6 days above ground
3 days in final pots
Seeds. Fast buds
Strain gelato
Soil 25% perlite 50% compost/moss peat mix 20% worm castings in a 9 little fabic pot. I have the 25% worm castings in the bottom of the pot then the rest of the mix on top.

Attachments

gelato auto

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Also they have been indoors since seed as garden work going on longer than expected but they should be out in the small green house on Thursday

drspingroon

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just about to soak one of these for an indoor run. Like, seriously, I’m taking a break from preparing the container and soil as I type this. I probably won’t document it here, or anywhere, as I’m terrible at that stuff. But I’ll be watching yours with interest!

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
you don't need them domes on bro there mainly used for clones i only put them on for say a day also these will be going outdoors in a few days
20210613_140548.jpg