• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Fast Flowering Green Crack

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
.. I think within a certain range, it does,... I keep thinking back to 912greenskell's grows up in Canada, in ground monsters in some pretty ugly (at times) weather, and some of the same strains we both grew... mine in 10gal or less! his always took longer in veg, triggered later, bloomed longer too, so size is a factor... but for sure, so is his Lat' and the daylength changes vs. where I am in central CA; I think his daylength in a bit longer day-for-day, but his Fall and light hour drop off is much shorter and faster, so finishing is a real race!... Auto's also do a similar thing for speed and container size on a very general basis,.. Talked a fair bit about this with our excellent FullDuplex and his ALF#5/Anvils line....
I wish nbbeerguy stayed here longer, he started a thread but faded out. I follow him elsewhere, so I did see how his season turned out in what were I think about 50gal fabric pots. :growing:holy poop tea, I wish you coulda seen the Cheese F1FV he grew! As big as any in-ground plant, 9'+, bulky too...but she took longer than I expected for what's one of the fastest Sweet FV's out there (he's in NE USA?).... So, it begs the question for sure, but then there's the cost of good soil by the yard to consider! $$$ ..... I say be your own scientist, run a few pots with a strain you know well, in say 25 and 50gal and see! Well, as much as you can with seed born plants and pheno's diff's unless you have clones,...or just go with an FV in both sizes, I'm certain Mark/HSO will be keenly interested in the results!
We have talked about FV's a bit already, right? More and more are coming out, it's a Thing now, and for good reasons- :biggrin:

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Whats the original green cracks flowering time ? Would or could these react like a semi auto? Ive had some autoflowers that ive had to trick into flowering bye changing to 12/12 to start flowering but then switched the lights back to 20/ 4 to finish them? Could this work with these or is the auto trait fully gone?

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Right on. I just started pressing im really liking my returns off the bubble hash n kief getting around 75% return but the flower is kinda low like 20 % maybe a little bit better. What temps u pressing flower at ? Ive been running 6 grams in a 90 micron bag at 187 deg F. For 2 and a half minutes. Im getting roughly a gram and a half total out of 2 presses.

M

Machamillion

Right on. I just started pressing im really liking my returns off the bubble hash n kief getting around 75% return but the flower is kinda low like 20 % maybe a little bit better. What temps u pressing flower at ? Ive been running 6 grams in a 90 micron bag at 187 deg F. For 2 and a half minutes. Im getting roughly a gram and a half total out of 2 presses.
Most of my pressing is done at around 208 for 90 seconds. I haven't done any hash or kief yet. I like smoking hash so doubt it will make it to press. I have about 10 grams of kief thou.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
Whats the original green cracks flowering time ? Would or could these react like a semi auto? Ive had some autoflowers that ive had to trick into flowering bye changing to 12/12 to start flowering but then switched the lights back to 20/ 4 to finish them? Could this work with these or is the auto trait fully gone?
it's in this section in the photoperiod descriptions,... think it's about 9 weeks...
Nope, there are fully photoperiod in their behavior to light/dark, clone-able and everything... faster blooming is what they select for, and the process is not described per se,... not sure these are even technically F1's... Sweet's are, and there's a good article in their section about FV's which I'm sure applies in large to HSO's versions...

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
T
Most of my pressing is done at around 208 for 90 seconds. I haven't done any hash or kief yet. I like smoking hash so doubt it will make it to press. I have about 10 grams of kief thou.
The keif ive pressed i did at 180 and it almost came out like shatter its very brittle not rubbery at all like the flower or hash. It came out almost clear it smokes great though. Im really digging the rosin now. Never even tried it till about 6 months ago.

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I have only grown Mephisto, I think you just made me want to try out a new breeder, looks amazing! Great job guys.
download.png

Your always welcome in the HSO sub-forum my friend :pass:

Keep a look out in the new year as we will be doing a seeds4diary giveaway :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..