Fastbuds gorilla glue auto grow 2016

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 11, 2013
left coast central
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:toke: John-- they look OK to me, no signs of trouble,... though, I'm leery of FF soils, even HF, as their soils have been shit-lousy acidic more often than not,... pre-potting tests are always warranted IMO, regardless of brand! Seedlings want more diffuse bright light, not full blasting Sun,... and 5 hours of intense, then into shade doesn't equate to all-day long bright light either,... what are the day/night temps? Cool nights will slow things down as well,... I'm am OD grower too, so I get the limitations on the environment! Like Step mentioned, out of optimal conditions, seedling will start slower than nice easy-life indoor plants,... if you can get them in better balanced light (I use window screen material to cut the light, 2x layered), and keep moisture of soil consistently even while the root system is forming up; a little dry on top is fine... spray-water it if the lower levels of soil remain plenty moist, to avoid getting too soggy below,... those fabric pots will help with this,...

Reactions: The Elvis

johhnyy

Auto Warrior
Jul 16, 2016
right on guys I appreciate the tips. ill try some shade cloth or something . but I'm sure they will work themselves out.

Reactions: The Elvis