1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice

Fastbuds is stealing pictures

Discussion in 'AFN Discontinued Vendors' started by KonopCh, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mossy

Mossy Owld Dragon Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Agh..I've been mugged for me bud in open forum....:crying:..cheers @Vapo69 ...

2. Vapo69

Vapo69 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hello @pop22, I have read a lot of stuff on growweedeasy and I just wondered which was your stuff that was used dude??.........thanks dude:pass:

3. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZonian (Tier 2)

They had pictures of my Ducksfoot, and my thread on how to transplant seedlings.

4. Vapo69

Vapo69 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Ah I don't remember those, sry dude......Thanks for the reply tho:pass:

5. MoonDude

MoonDude AUTOFLOWER ADDICT

I caution that you be careful speaking law with such authority. I can tell you, you are flat out wrong.

The Elvis and Son of Hobbes like this.
  6. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien Dragon
    Copyrights typically cover literary works and published information while trademarks cover identity of company branding. :d5: Second, unless those created works are submitted to a 3rd party service that specifically grants some sort of sub-license or ownership to said 3rd party, it's your stuff if you can prove it (which can be a process in itself, which is why I said money is usually involved.) In this particular case, the member clearly can prove those are his pictures and FastBuds clearly did not have permission. Taking action against FastBuds directly would prove fruitless, but taking action to Facebook where the pictures were posted (and to which I believe is actually granted some degree of ownership by posting picture using their service,) that's potentially in violation of THEIR terms of use/service (and the picture has been already magically taken down, so clearly FastBuds/Facebook doesn't quite agree with you.)

Cause and effect :pighug: And you're right, I'm not a lawyer nor should my advice be taken professionally as legal counsel (but we do consult with them from time to time :hookah: )

Anyways guys this has turned into 6 pages worth of people giving a their opinions on the situation; the OP's pictures were removed from FastBud's FB page as was the apparent intent of this thread, so we can sit here and talk Wiki law all night or call it a day and close 'er out lol. Thanks for the advice and opinions guys, @KonopCh I'm glad you got some results out of it, and let's move onward and upward with our day! Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.