• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Fastbuds outdoor 2021

GMAW

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
50 feminized Autoflowers next summer.

All will be fastbuds and grown at 58N

4 meters x 2.5 meters

2,400 liters of soil. 635 U.S. gallons of soil.

20200919_152819.jpg

GMAW

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
My comment was a colloquial term for "looking good".
I have used the spot for 3 years. Never lost a plant to people or animals. I think trimming 50 plants is going to be tiresome. I will pick 5 different strains with 5 different finishing times to space out harvesting, trimming and drying. I'm excited but I have to be careful. The ground is hard packed clay and rocks so I had to move in 60 bags of soil. That was not fun!

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Scoops, Cookies
Man, I'm sure a lot of us envy what you're doing. Even though our state is cbd legal and several large grows are licenced nearby, the thc variety is still a no no but of course, a lot of guerilla grows are around. I like ya planning and execution and I'm sure you'll have a blast with it. Yes, trimming is gonna be a task.

Humanrob

automatically autonomous autoflower...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
primarily edibles
50 feminized Autoflowers next summer.
All will be fastbuds and grown at 58N
4 meters x 2.5 meters
2,400 liters of soil. 635 U.S. gallons of soil.
I'm at 45.5N, on the moderate Pacific side. Just grew 6 plants in 2020 right in the ground. I'm lucky to have decent soil, just add about a half a bag to freshen it up, and some dry time release fertilizer to each hole every spring and set them on a drip irrigation system (with the rest of the veggie garden). Maybe some day it'll be legal everywhere, I know how lucky I am.

I have used the spot for 3 years. Never lost a plant to people or animals. I think trimming 50 plants is going to be tiresome. I will pick 5 different strains with 5 different finishing times to space out harvesting, trimming and drying. I'm excited but I have to be careful. The ground is hard packed clay and rocks so I had to move in 60 bags of soil. That was not fun!
You mentioned you've grown at this spot before, how many did you grow last time, and how did the harvest go?
Just curious, why did you pick FastBuds as your source?

Funny, at first when I saw "GG" I thought you were growing Gorilla Glue, but then I figured out it was gorilla grow. That is quite the endeavor.