February 2017 Plant of the Month Competition

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Jun 26, 2015
Amazing entries all around guys!! Seriously...the last few are major contenders!!
@sniper - hell yeah!! Dp on a green rampage!! Nicely done, cant wait to grow the Glueberry OG

@chachinG - really nicely done bud! Purple hulk...cant say I am very familiar with msn, but I will be keeping an eye out for more of their grows!!

@jingo -another amazing entry!! Wicked colours bud!

Really fantastic plants all around.

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
am i aloud to change my entry? because i have another purple hulk in the tent that i think is bigger than the one i posted and im chopping her tmw :0
Sure get me a new pic

all taken care of..good luck

Budson 420

is it 420 yet?
Jan 28, 2017
Is voting for the entrants only? I can't vote, may seem to be a silly question but I've just discovered these comps AFN hold haha.
Beautiful ladies by the way guys, great colours, fat buds and packed with crystals, much jealousy haha :worship:

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Is voting for the entrants only? I can't vote, may seem to be a silly question but I've just discovered these comps AFN hold haha.
Beautiful ladies by the way guys, great colours, fat buds and packed with crystals, much jealousy haha :worship:
Voting starts tomorrow..all good..