• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Fem Autos to grow

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
What Nutes?
I was going to buy the whole AN line its like 150. Need about a Year for the supersoil to his prime but I want some Yeild to sit on
nn
Way back I tried the Remo lineup it was pretty good and like 1/8th the price

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
:dragon7:iioooooooweeee!! :bighug:Brudda mine, it's great to have you back in da fold a-gin! :smokeout:
Are you back in the Cajun Homelands now? I hope you are settled and can start cookin' soils and good eats for us to oggle at :drool:
Cest' bon, mon amie, go to Rebels place first, as it's fastest by far! Overseas shipping has been a certified clusterfuck and slow as m'lasses in Winter - :nono:
Do you remember Stylez2? He's growing fabulous beauties right and left with Twisted Tree right now here.... That should set the hook proper- :smoking:

Last year, and this as well, I'm using KIS Organics Nutrient Pack, a mix-in amendment that needs only cook for a couple weeks or so, then it's near "water only", just choice supp's and maybe some occasional top dressing for PK boost,...
q4.jpg

....Big bag, about 6 qt of stuff, I needed only 2qt to amend 60gal a good fairly rich soil for the photo's last year... I cut it by 1/3 for auto's, but that was a touch too hot so I dialed it back more this time for the auto's going now.... $55 free shipping, a nice value IMO!

swampman

Organic Reptile Hunter
Reaction score

MOSSY anyone else. Check these out.

I also making orders soon. So here we start

Yall send help please

LunarGenetics

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
you are more than welcome to give me a hoot, i specialize in artisan strains , clone only autos etc.