• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Finally time to start a journal

Art981

Grateful Gardener
Reaction score
Day 47

Dear god they are still stretching. I am very glad i went with 7 foot tall tent. I was going to remove the lower stuff so the plant could focus on the tops but have put in 70 hours at work this week. I am off for the next 2 days so we will see what happens. They are still looking good. Starting to smell a little more now.
I am still.using 1/2 the AN recommended dosage for nutes. Sensi bloom coco a+b, big bud, bud candy, voodoo juice, calmag extra. I snapped a few quick pics. ( I am.definately no photographer ).

Attachments

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
They are monstrous good job man and damn 70 hours work week ufff..

Art981

Grateful Gardener
Reaction score
Day 50

Still giving half recommended AN nutes. The stretch seems to have slowed. I removed a little of the bottom stuff on the larger of the 2 ladies. Not a lot but just wanted to see how the plant reacts to it since this is my first grow. I think they look good but with nothing to compare it to im just guessing.

Attachments

SmokezAlot

Excessive Smoker
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
On some Jillybean. Not bad I must confess
Looking good :smoking:

Art981

Grateful Gardener
Reaction score
Day 52

Well things are going well i think. It looks like it starting to form colas. I am very happy with the autopots and the light i built and definitely the mephisto genetics. I am still feeding at 1/2 strength off of the AN nutrient calculator. Mixing with RO water. Any of you master growers out there have any advice as to anything i am missing or should be doing?..

Attachments

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Day 52

Well things are going well i think. It looks like it starting to form colas. I am very happy with the autopots and the light i built and definitely the mephisto genetics. I am still feeding at 1/2 strength off of the AN nutrient calculator. Mixing with RO water. Any of you master growers out there have any advice as to anything i am missing or should be doing?..
well, me not a master grower by any meanz, lol, but fwiw, my advice is to keep doin whatever the hell ur doin, cuz they look great! :thumbsup: ppp

SmokezAlot

Excessive Smoker
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
On some Jillybean. Not bad I must confess
Looking good! its a forest in there

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Your doing a superb job and thanks for posting a journal I run autopots your best keeping your newts low but you have a superb sea of buds