fire and weight

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

sewerdweller

USMC SFMF
Jul 6, 2017
Currently Smoking
Reefer
looking for something new to convince a friend why autos are worth a 2nd look at
something that is available in US. non legal state needs to be a heavy producer and it has to quality smoke
thanks for anyone who happen to take this out and to those that reply

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Aug 19, 2017
looking for something new to convince a friend why autos are worth a 2nd look at
something that is available in US. non legal state needs to be a heavy producer and it has to quality smoke
Mephisto Fantasmo Express (Sativa 65%) is potent, and I got 6 oz dry in dwc in half of a 3 x 3 tent.
Mephisto Skywalker (Indica 65%) is also very potent, and I got 5 oz dry in dwc in half of a 2 x 4 tent.
All the mephisto strains are potent, and yield is approximately dependent on the height estimate.
Some of the shorter indicas won't yield more than a couple oz.
If you order directly from mephisto, all 1-seed packs contain 2 seeds, with freebies on top of that.
The only problem is payment, but mailed cash is safe and easy.

Some of the Autoseeds strains yield huge.
I just grew SuckerPunch, and it is yielding almost a pound, while usurping most of a 3 x 3, but I'm not sure about quality yet.
There might be some US seed banks that carry this brand.

Reactions: sewerdweller

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
mephisto all the way if proving a point is your mission something like ripleys og or the sodk are pretty solid yielders

HashMaster

In Dog Beers I've Only Had One
Apr 17, 2016
THC Bomb Auto (Bomb seeds)

I average around 10+ oz each with these and have broke an lb. Several times with them.

True one toke weed if grown right.

:pass: