firefly 2+ vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessory and Vaporizer Reviews' started by VToutdoorGrower, Sep 5, 2019.

1. VToutdoorGrower

VToutdoorGrower Auto Warrior

Looking for reviews please.

Tags:
  2. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Ggg#4 and double tangerine
    How are you with fiddly gadgets?
    There's a learning curve to get it to work well. If you have the patience...
    My father has one (86) hasn't been able to get it to work well. I'm a 40 year pothead. If I have to spend more than about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to get high... there's a problem. Not into trying to take a rip so slow it like breathing thru a coffee stir stick.

3. VToutdoorGrower

I'm an "early adapter" so fiddly is ok. My main issue, besides expense is that you don't see much vapor. I understand the reason but feel like I might be lost without the visual clue. The taste may compensate tho, based on reviews.

My second choice is Dynavap.

Arthur likes this.
  4. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Dynavap ? A hell of a lot of money for a tube you gotta hold a lighter to.and theres the remembering not to take the lis off or you burn yer fingers.
    :pighug:

5. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Ggg#4 and double tangerine

Hmmm this also may be part of my issue. I quit smoking about 10 years ago, only because of vape being an option. But I can't get by on most gear out there. I was building box mods and sub ohm early on. Lots of vapor production with my normal nicotine vape. I guess I may have exaggerated expectations.

Bet that's it. I draw straight to the lung. Mouth hits might be more effective.

6. VToutdoorGrower

I went with the firefly. I'm still getting used to it. It's meant to be used with a 10 second draw. I do see enough vapor - more vapor with a shallower draw.

I packed one bowl really fully and by 7 seconds its was clear that was too much for me and I about coughed up a lung!

Design-wise, I was not pleased with how the USB charger attached to the unit. My only other issue is the color is totally different and that bummed me out more than it should have.

Attached Files:

Tags: