First dwc grow DIY build.

• Thread starter SeaTurtlesAreGreat2
  • Start date
  • The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
S

SeaTurtlesAreGreat2

I sent the wrong thread. Sorry ill find the right one lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

S

SeaTurtlesAreGreat2

Ok Lil update today. Plants are doing great. Ph is steady 6.1 ppm is at 900 and my temps are running 70. I did have a root problem but sm 90 fixed that . I scrubbed my roots in the shower and a week later boom back n business

Reactions: Mr. Sandman
S

SeaTurtlesAreGreat2

Lil update today. The girls are doing really well. I've buried them again and the roots took off like Indy cars haha. Im in the running for a good haul I think. Fingers crossed

S

SeaTurtlesAreGreat2

Good evening folks. Well the last couple days have been a challenge to say the least, my roots decided overnite that they was gonna start to rot again. So off to the water hole And to the hydro store I was this morning . got some hydro guard and aqua flakes a and b. Came home did the whole system and cleaned it all out. Refilled and got her running again. Eventually ill figure this shit out. Until then puffpuff passengers[emoji302]

S

SeaTurtlesAreGreat2

A couple of em

S

SeaTurtlesAreGreat2

The last pic is the girl feeling pretty sad right now. Hopefully she makes it.