first grow ever, northern lights problem

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

jloor

Auto Warrior
Aug 18, 2019
hi, im new and its my first time growing any kind of plants.
i have a 60x60x120 cm indoor, 100 mm extractor, 1 fan, 4 plants in pots of 11 liters, and a tesla 180 led ( 108 real watts)
i plant the germinated seed in a 11 lt pot with light mix of biobizz, and now im in the 12 day since de seedling come to life.
The parametrs are: 20-26 celcius , 60-70 % RH the first week and now 50-65% RH.
The cob led is at 45-50 cm from the plants.
the extraction works 45 mins every 6 hours and the fan is 24-7( all day and night) the intraction is passive
the light cicle is 20-4 hrs
the plants are 1 Royal gorilla automatic (RQS) 1 BlackBerry auto (fastbuds)
1 White widow auto (green house seeds) 1 Northern Lights auto (green house seeds)
i watered the plants 4 times in the past 15 days.
first when i plant the germinated seeds i watered with 250 ml each plant, i put 2 ml x lt of root juice and the ph was 6.8 and ec 0.45
then i watered at day 3 of life ( sixth day counting the first time i put the seed in the soil) again with 250 ml and bio roots same ph and ec.
the day 6 i watered again with 250 ml + root juice + 2ml x lt of bio heaven ph 6.6 ec 0.7
now in the day 12 ( 15 days after the seed was planted) i watered with 500 ml each plant + bio grow 1 ml x lt + root juice 2 ml x lt + bio heaven 1 ml x lt
ph 6,5 ec 0.9
all are pretty normal but the northern lights is weird with the leafs culr up and down and with a slow growing
any help, its my first growing experience and im totally newbie any help its welcome.

Attachments

Reactions: 420Forever

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Could just be genetics, but I don't see cal/mg in your lineup. Twisted odd growth can be a sign of low calcium.

Reactions: jloor

jloor

Auto Warrior
Aug 18, 2019
Could just be genetics, but I don't see cal/mg in your lineup. Twisted odd growth can be a sign of low calcium.
can it be calcium ? cause its the only one with odd growth, and i feed all of them with the same

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
hi, im new and its my first time growing any kind of plants.
i have a 60x60x120 cm indoor, 100 mm extractor, 1 fan, 4 plants in pots of 11 liters, and a tesla 180 led ( 108 real watts)
i plant the germinated seed in a 11 lt pot with light mix of biobizz, and now im in the 12 day since de seedling come to life.
The parametrs are: 20-26 celcius , 60-70 % RH the first week and now 50-65% RH.
The cob led is at 45-50 cm from the plants.
the extraction works 45 mins every 6 hours and the fan is 24-7( all day and night) the intraction is passive
the light cicle is 20-4 hrs
the plants are 1 Royal gorilla automatic (RQS) 1 BlackBerry auto (fastbuds)
1 White widow auto (green house seeds) 1 Northern Lights auto (green house seeds)
i watered the plants 4 times in the past 15 days.
first when i plant the germinated seeds i watered with 250 ml each plant, i put 2 ml x lt of root juice and the ph was 6.8 and ec 0.45
then i watered at day 3 of life ( sixth day counting the first time i put the seed in the soil) again with 250 ml and bio roots same ph and ec.
the day 6 i watered again with 250 ml + root juice + 2ml x lt of bio heaven ph 6.6 ec 0.7
now in the day 12 ( 15 days after the seed was planted) i watered with 500 ml each plant + bio grow 1 ml x lt + root juice 2 ml x lt + bio heaven 1 ml x lt
ph 6,5 ec 0.9
all are pretty normal but the northern lights is weird with the leafs culr up and down and with a slow growing
any help, its my first growing experience and im totally newbie any help its welcome.
hey @jloor and :welcome: to afn! :toke: sorry, but me goin thru me own NL disaster atm, so me can't help ya none, lol, but there'z plenty o' helpful peepz here a lot more knowledgeable than me to help ya get dialed in, so jus hang in there, k-? :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

Reactions: jloor