1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow  New Grower First grow ever. Will keep updated regularly. Feel free to tag along

Discussion in 'New Growers Grow Journals' started by Illini4life, May 3, 2019.

1. Damien50

Damien50 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Ace Seeds has a Malawi x Northern Lights Auto that looks interesting

CobsCocoDTWMxPScrog Watch Me Mess Up

Daxxor and Illini4life like this.
  2. Illini4life

Illini4life Welcome to the CannaZone

I'll look and see if Seedsman carries them because I can hopefully get them free with my rewards points :smoking: if I find them I'll definitely tag you in the grow!

I just checked they do have it, one 5 pack left for $45. It looks pretty lol I bet you could make that your slave from the work I see you doing :bow:
    Screenshot_20190515-224019.png

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Daxxor and Damien50 like this.
  3. Illini4life

Daily update

Day 11 for widows
    Day 6 for Zkittlez

~73°f night temp, ~81°f lights on
    ~65-75% RH
    -850ml RO water per widow, 500ml for zkittlez
    -2ml/gal botanicare Cal-mag plus
    -light distance 24in
    -19/5 light cycle

The girls seem to be doing well. The five fingers are really coming in on the widows. They were a little droopy and the soil had really started to dry out, as I haven't watered for a couple days. They popped right back up when I watered and I increased the amount of water and in a bigger circle to the edge. Still not soaking the pot to run off but I might soon when these girls starting picking up. The zkittlez is doing her own thing. I feel like she is a little behind the widows when they were at that age but we will see. Hopefully it's not a runt. The growth in the widows is quite fun to watch everyday. Just waiting for the explosion now! IMG_20190516_205602.jpg IMG_20190516_205557.jpg IMG_20190516_205554.jpg

SparkyRU12, Daxxor and GrowingAutos like this.
  4. Daxxor

Daxxor Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Maui Blue
    Coming along nicely bro!

SparkyRU12 and Illini4life like this.
  5. Illini4life

Thanks! They are starting to create new sets of stems? under the main cluster. Just noticed it like an hour ago

Daxxor likes this.
  6. Illini4life

Little update before bed. I didn't even notice these new sets in the under growth on the widows till I was bending the fan leaves down to get more light on the new growth. So ready lol

IMG_20190517_012657.jpg

7. KuzcosGarden

KuzcosGarden Auto Warrior

ayy Congrats man! Glad too see things are going well. Hopefully mine do as great as yours ! :)

8. SparkyRU12

SparkyRU12 The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!

And the excitement builds! :woody:

Daxxor, GrowingAutos and Illini4life like this.
  9. FullAuto245

FullAuto245 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Blueberry headband, Spec Ops
    Are you planning on Low Stress Training? You can use leaf tucking to get light to them.

The new growth will be branches and new bud sites! Looking good!

Illini4life, Daxxor and GrowingAutos like this.
  10. Illini4life

Yes I plan on bending these babes to the max and try to get a nice even canopy. I have been tucking the leaves under others and constantly pushing down the leaves that start getting above others. I'll do more when they start growing up more. For now they are pretty even and flat so all good there. They are still too small to really do an effective leaf tuck with the wind from my fan. Soon though! I just keep pushing down the growth in the center to keep promoting new sets to grow and it's crazy how fast they are blowing up now

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Daxxor and FullAuto245 like this.