• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

First Grow, Is She Ready ?

Double-Dt3

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Is she close yet ? Are the trichomes here cloudy or clear ? To me they look cloudy sort of milky . First grow Weedseedsexpress Amnesia Haze x Blueberry details from what I can recall , next grow will have a notebook to keep track of feedings and stuff .
3 gal fabric pot Happy Frog Soil (with fungus gnats at no extra charge ). Fed with Dr Earth fertilizer Flower Girl and a basic 2-2-2 to start off. EWC with molasses tea twice, neem top dressed , sprouted Barley tea x 2 . Dr Earth feedings were as a tea . Seed direct sown into the pot topped at the 5 th node. Any yellow leaves were removed and some light clipping of larger lower leaves. Basically let her do her thing I also have another of the same strain with some LST started about a week later . Light is a Durolux T5. Pics .....
Dan

Attachments

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Double-Dt3 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Nice buds! I see mostly cloudy but the appearance of the bud overall says wait. Even when I am looking at mine with a loupe I have a hard time deciding :rofl:. It is like the classic little red devil is sitin' on one shoulder and the angel on the other. "Pick it now" "No wait it will get fatter" . If it is a sativa strong plant I like to harvest with a bit of clear trichomes remaining. Everything else I like about 20% amber.

:goodluck:

Sheriffatman

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hey bud welcome. Nice plants, you come this far, wait just a bit longer. Tie up those itchy fingers and put them behind your back lol . well done.

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Getting close, very close. Pistils will continue to retract and create fatter buds. I’m no expert but I’d say another 1-2 weeks

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Scoops, Cookies
Looking at something as lovely as a finishing lady does something to your patience so we do understand. She'll be a bit juicier with a little more wait.

Double-Dt3

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I’m good waityand fattening her up some more . All comments are welcome and appreciated.
Dan

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just a personal opinion but I wouldn’t worry about it you’re so close.

Double-Dt3

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
3 weeks later . To me looks like it’s ready to chop.
When drying is temp or the humidity the bigger factor?
Got a 2 x 2 to dry in. In grow room the humidity I can get to stay around 50-63 rh and temps with fan running at bottom of tent temps hit mid 80’s this with a bowl of hydroton with water covered up to level of hydroton .
Garage conditions: (just moved it around 5 hours ago .) RH is mid 80’s(with same fan and hydroton bowl) temps down to 72-75 so far . Just dumped most of the water from the biwl to see if I can get the RH to drop to 60 ish.
Any suggestions on ways to lower the RH would be appreciated. Thanks Dan

bud pics

Attachments