first grow

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

chadd

Auto Warrior
Jul 7, 2019
its my first grow, im in week 8 of auto flower, and still have no tricomes. is this normal?

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Global Moderator
Sep 4, 2017
Pictures would help bro, also a few details like strain. Breeder, medium used, lights ect..

Reactions: 420Forever

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
its my first grow, im in week 8 of auto flower, and still have no tricomes. is this normal?
as the others said pics tell us a lot and nice to meet you and welcome to afn

Reactions: 420Forever

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
as the others said pics tell us a lot and nice to meet you and welcome to afn
(sorry to bust in the thread like this, but...) hey tom! :biggrin: haven't heard from ya...doin ok-? and how'z zeta-? good i hope :thumbsup: ppp

chadd

Auto Warrior
Jul 7, 2019
Pictures would help bro, also a few details like strain. Breeder, medium used, lights ect..
working on pics now. got gsc seeds from seedman fox farm soil 3 gallon running in 3x4 tent with 1000 watt led. white hairs are also turning brown

chadd

Auto Warrior
Jul 7, 2019
need lil advice just see no trichomes and odor is really low, buds continue to swell and close to my flush. unsure if i should continue this one